What's in the box 1 x Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ Bike Trainer
Technology Smart magnetic hometrainer Wireless Transmission ANT+ (Power and Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth
Software Compatibility My E-Training software & app, Zwift, Trainerroad, Bikevo, Kinomap, Rouvy
Output Power, high cadence (level 1) to power training even at low speeds (level 8)
Bike Compatibility Road, City and Mountain Bikes with 20"-29" wheels
The magnetic resistance used by champions The home trainer employs Power Mag Technology, the magnetic resistance used by champions. It's a magnetic unit with 8 levels to set via a handlebar mounted selector. The new 8 resistance levels system ensures a wide range of achievable power levels. It's the same system used by World Tour Pro Teams. A cyclist can conduct any type of training, ranging from agility-based to power-based at low speed.
- Integrated ANT™+ and Bluetooth Smart speed/power/cadence sensor.
- Compatible with all the main softwares available nowadays.
- Automatic resistance level data reading.
- Speed/cadence/power data are shared with other compatible ANT™+ and Bluetooth Smart devices and apps.
- Not interactive
- High output magnetic resistance unit with sequential 8-level selector: the same used by World Tour teams.
- Smarter Training: the Resistance unit wirelessly sends speed/power/cadence data via both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart transmission protocols making it easier to connect to smartphones, tablets, cycle computers and apps with one or both protocols
- Cycle-computer compatible: all the current-gen cycle-computers with wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols can be paired with the hometrainer and their training session data viewed.
- Power Mag Technology: magnetic resistance unit with 8 levels of resistance controlled from the handlebar mount sequential shifter. Offers a very wide range of power, ensuring any type of training from agility high cadence (level 1) to power training even at low speeds (level 8).
- Elastogel Roller: 30mm diameter Elastogel Roller, which reduces noise by 50%, tyre consumption by 20% and increases tyre grip.
- Qubo frame: the cutting-edge design combines the strength of steel with the hi-tech benefits of modern plastics. Includes the exclusive Crono Compass System which realistically simulates road riding (weight/power).
- Safe and stable: stability has been considerably improved compared to previous versions, thanks to a wider resting surface and to the optimization of the bicycle+rider center-of-mass in relation to the frame. This offers safe training conditions even at high speeds or under maximum effort.
- Full compatibility with bicycles: the new frame model has been designed to ensure full compatibility with the most modernbicycles available on the market, and it can be adapted to all types of wheels with diameters between 20” and 29”.