LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH-PERFORMANCE MID-RANGE ROAD SHOE.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance.
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
- Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Available in wide width.
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear. The 6870 shifter offers improved ergonomics; this combined with the easy shifting levers mean less effort per shift.
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts. Simply pressing tactile buttons allow effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
Instant, accurate shifts
Easier access to shift buttons from the top of the hoods
Cleaner wiring due to single-wire E-TUBE connections
Easy to add satellite shifters to bar tops or in drops
Programmable multi-shift function
Cassette Compatibility: 11-speed
Front Shifting: Double
Shimano's SPD-SL pedal system for road bikes is designed for maximum power transfer. The same holds true for the PD-R7000 pedals from the 105 series that help you get all your power onto the road, thanks to a light and stiff carbon composite body and a wide stainless steel contact surface. The wide bearing spacing of the 05 pedal offers – just like on the high-end siblings of the top groups Dura-Ace and Ultegra – optimized load distribution and thus increased durability of the bearings.
1 Details: · Wide and stiff SPD-SL pedals
Wide platform with stainless steel contact area for maximum power transfer
Chromoly steel axle
Triple bearing for smooth running
Maintenance-free compact bearing · Wide bearing spacing for even load distribution
Adjustable release tension · 31° release angle
Material: carbon composite pedal body, injection moulded
This is the Shimano Ultegra Di2 Internal Junction Box. This box is referred to as the junction box "B" on a Di2 build. The SM-JC41 is for use with internal wiring setups and is the main center of e-tube Di2 systems. For external wiring setups see the SM-JC40.
- Frame Junction Box connects via SD50 E-tube wires to four different points: front derailleur, rear deailleur, cockpit junction box and battery mount
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
Deskripsi Shimano Battery Di2 BT-DN110-A
Description of Shimano Di2 BT-DN110-1 Battery Pack
Rechargeable 500 mAh battery pack for electronic Shimano Di2 shifting system
The lithium-ion battery BT-DN110 can be mounted internal or external. The internal assembly takes place in the head tube or in the seat post. For external mounting the SM-BTC1 bracket is required.
The battery provides a long service life and a high battery performance (up to 2.000 km with one charge). The optional connection cable (EW-SD50) are available (from 250 to 1400 mm) in various lengths. Measurements: 17 mm; length 160 mm. Capacity: 500 mAh.
Shimano BT-BN110 - Bluetooth Technology
Bluetooth technology allows riders and mechanics to communicate wirelessly with the EW-WU101 or SC-MT800 data transmitter unit via a computer, tablet or a smart phone. Fine adjustments in the workshop or setting customized shifting preferences on the road/trail are now much more easier. The prerequisite is the use of the BT-DN110 battery pack or the use of the BM-DN100 Holder for the external battery SM-BTR1.
• EVA Material • 2000 x 30 x 3.0mm
• Includes End-Plug x2 and Adhesive trim strip x2
• Color: black
This collection is mostly popular with cyclists who are looking for a quality performing jersey but affordable. Snug Fit with extended sleeve length, low-cut collar. Italian MARC Waist Band keep it stay while riding. The sleeves and front hem has bonded elastic for a smooth & seamless look.
The premium soft DeanSilk fabric stretches to fit. New technical DeanDot mesh on back panel and sleeve is breathable and sweat-wicking. Triple reinforced rear pockets are big enough to carry your riding essentials.
Italian MARC Waist Band
Extended sleeve length
Low cut collar
SBS zipper with MONTON icon puller
Reinforced triple rear pockets
Reflective rear strip
Seamless sleeve hems
20°-35°C / 68°-95°F
Front Panel: 88% polyester /12% Elastane
• Dual core electric wires with Di2 technology
• Plug-and-play wire for Shimano's e-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems
• All e-Tube wires may be used for internal or external applications
• Available in a variety of different lengths to suit bike-specific needs
• Prevents depreciating factors such as contaminates, corrosion & stretching
• Reliable and secure fitting ensured
• Water-resistant connectors at each end
• Length: 600mm